Your donation brings a tax-deduction, extra closet space, and the warm fuzzy feelings of recycling your unwanted items while contributing to a worthy charity.
We welcome donations of resalable men's and women's clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry, furniture, lamps, mirrors, artwork, pottery, decorative items, housewares, china, crystal, serving items, kitchenware, pots & pans, flatware, glassware, housewares, table linens, CDs, DVDs, cameras, and collectibles. Old or new, vintage or contemporary.
We take just about everything! In fact, it's easier to tell you what we don't accept than to list the multitude of items we accept. In general, we do NOT accept the following items:
- laminated particle board furniture, Ikea furniture, furniture in poor condition
- major appliances, air conditioners
- medical equipment, exercise equipment
- home and office electronics (computers, monitors, printers, fax machines)
- children's and infants' items
- books (with the exception of art books, or collectible books)
- magazines (with the exception of vintage magazines-- 25 years or older)
- bed frames, mattresses or futons
However, we do make exceptions to these general rules—from old manual typewriters, to old fashion magazines, to antique toys. Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your possible donation.
For donation inquiries and pick-up requests for large donations please phone us at (212) 871-0777, or FILL OUT OUR ONLINE REQUEST FORM.
Drop-off donations are welcome at our Gramercy Park location (286 Third Ave; between 22 & 23 Streets) during all business hours. All donations are tax deductible & donors are given blank donation receipts to fill out at the time of drop-off or pick-up.